ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company in beautiful Salzburg, Austria. We serve the largest and oldest market-provider in the entertainment industry. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg. We offer an English speaking job as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Windows and Linux server systems
- Assistance in the maintenance, repair and upgrading of computer and network equipment
- Creation and implementation of internal tools and automation processes
- Working on projects that contribute to improving the computer systems and the network structure of the organisation including backup and restore, Local/Wide-area network management, installation and maintenance of new and existing applications and services
- Troubleshooting and resolution of system and/or network problems
- Technical assistance for and cooperation with other engineers and software developers
- Configuration, management and support of a virtualised server environment based on VMware vSphere
We expect a strong knowledge of:
- Scripting languages such as powershell, bash, python
- Local and wide area network design for a medium-sized Internet business, including VLAN, firewall, VPN and router configuration
- Desktop and Rack Mounted computer hardware
- Infrastructure monitoring tools such Zabbix, Solarwinds
- Popular Windows services such as Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory etc.
- Popular Linux services such as Postfix, Dovecot, Apache httpd, nginx and mySQL
You'll get in return:
- An exciting full time job opportunity in a dynamic and very diverse team.
- The chance to "Work on the cutting edge" - we always strive to use and implement the latest technologies.
- Hands-on experience with the best tools available.
- Employee development in the form of advanced training courses, participation in the best-known conferences in the field.
- We offer a salary up to €90,000 (gross) per year to start your career with us. Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.