ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company in the beautiful town of Salzburg in Austria. We serve the largest and longest market provider in the entertainment industry in Austria. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of Windows desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Evaluation and integration of new operating system versions, drivers and hardware.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Configuration of SIP telephones.
- Management of antivirus solutions.
- Configuration and monitoring of data backup systems.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A good understanding of and working experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- A good understanding of and working experience with Microsoft Exchange.
- An enthusiastic approach to solving typical desktop issues.
- An understanding of and ability to repair desktop hardware.
- A general understanding of Microsoft Windows server and Linux operating systems.
- A strong willingness to learn about and introduce new desktop applications and technologies.
- Adaptable to change, fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
You'll get in return:
- An exciting full time job opportunity in a dynamic and very diverse team.
- The chance to "Work on the cutting edge" - we always strive to use and implement the latest technologies.
- Hands-on experience with the best tools available.
- Employee development in the form of advanced training courses, participation in the best-known conferences in the field.
- Initial monthly salary of 2.500 euro gross to begin your career with us. Subject to negotiation depending on experience.