Wie wird dein Platz aussehen?
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (m/f/d)
ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company located in the beautiful town of Salzburg in Austria. We serve the largest and longest market provider in the Internet entertainment industry, located in Austria, serving customers all over the world. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg.
Challenges and responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance and administration of Windows and Linux server systems
- Assistance in the maintenance, repair and upgrading of computer and network equipment
- Creation and implementation of internal tools and automation processes
- Working on projects that contribute to improving the computer systems and the network structure of the organisation including backup and restore, Local/Wide-area network management, installation and maintenance of new and existing applications and services
- Troubleshooting and resolution of system and/or network problems
- Technical assistance for and cooperation with other engineers and software developers
- Configuration, management and support of a virtualised server environment based on VMware vSphere
Required knowledge and experience:
- Scripting languages such as powershell, bash, python etc.
- Local and wide area network design for a medium-sized Internet business, including VLAN, firewall, VPN and router configuration
- Desktop and Rack Mounted computer hardware
- Infrastructure monitoring tools such Zabbix, Solarwinds etc.
- Popular Windows services such as Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory etc.
- Popular Linux services such as Postfix, Dovecot, Apache httpd, nginx and MySQL
- A passion for all things related to information technology and information security
- Attention to detail, Patience and endurance in problem solving
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, our work language here is English
- Be part of a dynamic, committed but still relaxed team
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- Full time position
- We offer a salary up to €90,000 (gross) per year to start your career with us.
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
If you are knowledgeable in a majority of the listed topics and are willing to learn -with our assistance- what you miss, and you want to join our IT team in Salzburg, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send it to: