ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company in the beautiful town of Salzburg in Austria. We serve the largest and longest market provider in the entertainment industry in Austria. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg with a
Junior data scientist/ML specialist (m/f/d)
- Working on various ML and data science projects based on specifications and requirements of different departments.
- Collaborating on development of an NLP/speech recognition based tool for semi-automated customer support quality assurance and evaluation.
- Helping to create and maintain ML solutions, analysing large amounts of structured and unstructured data using ML and non-ML techniques, creating reports and drawing insights.
- Promoting AI/ML in other departments, giving training to users.
- Contributing to the maintenance and further development of the company's ML/data science software and hardware environment and tools.
- Master's degree in AI, computer science, mathematics or similar or at least 1-2 years experience in AI, data science, ML or similar.
- Exceptional analytical skills. Ability to independently draw insights from complex data using statistical/mathematical analysis and visualisations.
- Solid practical understanding of ML algorithms/models and their limitations, and ability to apply them correctly to real world problems (including data pre-processing, feature engineering, model evaluation, hyper parameter tuning, ... ).
- Excellent knowledge of Python and of related data science and ML libraries and tools (Conda, pandas, NumPy, Jupyter, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, ...).
- Experience with ML for natural language processing (NLP) and/or speech recognition would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SQL. Good general programming skills and habits (code quality, best practices, and development workflows).
- Language and soft skills as appropriate.
- An exciting, fulfilling position in an international organisation.
- The chance to implement your own creativity within your team and the company.
- Support from an experienced existing IT team.
- The chance to work with cutting edge technology.
- Flat organisational hierarchy with direct communication channels.
- A starting salary of around € 52.000 gross per year depending on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities.
- Training opportunities.
- Help with relocation, language courses, accommodation etc.
- A fixed long term and stable place of work.