IT Operations Manager (m/f/d)
ITSP Services is an innovative and growing e-business company in the heart of the world-renowned city of Salzburg in Austria. We provide online entertainment services to customers from all around the world. The demand for online entertainment has increased significantly in recent years. Due to this growth, we want to create a new 24/7 IT support team to ensure the highest quality of service.
Challenges and responsibilities:
- Hiring of staff to create a team to support the IT infrastructure and our users.
- Training and management of the team.
- Integration of the team with existing IT departments.
- Definition and implementation of incident escalation policies.
- Ensuring that all systems are patched and secure.
- Assisting with the creation of an IT asset management and documentation system.
- Improvement of monitoring and IT management systems.
- Definition and measurement of KPIs.
- Thorough understanding of support related IT concepts.
- Experience in the creation and management of an IT infrastructure service team.
- Organisational talent and leadership skills.
- Suitable qualifications and professional experience, experience in IT service management and IT asset management.
- Experience in the use of relevant tools and regulations such as ITIL, COBIT, GDPR, ISO27001 etc.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
We can offer you:
- An exciting, fulfilling position in an international organisation.
- The chance to implement your own creativity within your team and the company.
- Support from an experienced existing IT team.
- The chance to work with leading edge technology.
- Flat organisational hierarchy with direct communication channels.
- A starting salary of around €90,000 gross per year depending on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities.
- Training opportunities.
- Help with relocation, language courses, accommodation etc.
- A future-proof and stable place of work..
If you are interested in helping us to improve our IT infrastructure with a professional infrastructure support team, please send us your details, including a covering letter, CV, certificates and any documents regarding special training or certifications to: