ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company in the beautiful town of Salzburg in Austria. We serve the largest and longest market provider in the entertainment industry in Austria. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg with a
BI / DWH & Database Professional (w/m/d)
- Maintenance, bug fixes, expansions and optimizations of the data warehouse.
- Development, maintenance, optimization of the ETL processes.
- Recording of requirements from different departments and processing of data for efficient analysis.
- Ensuring data quality of the data warehouse.
- Supporting the departments in the implementation of business processes by providing the necessary data.
- Supporting the marketing department in preparing marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Business Intelligence & Reporting or comparable positions
- Experience in BI-Software (SSRS,SSIS,SSAS,PowerBI)
- Practical experience in working with relational databases (MSSQL, DB2, MySQL)
- Basic programming and SQL skills. (T-SQL,MDX,DAX,C#...)
- Very good knowledge of English (company language)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of customer orientation, ability to work independently
- Reliability and Accuracy
- High motivation, team spirit, flexibility
- An exciting, fulfilling position in an international organisation.
- The chance to implement your own creativity within your team and the company.
- Support from an experienced existing IT team.
- The chance to work with cutting edge technology.
- Flat organisational hierarchy with direct communication channels.
- A starting salary of around € 45.000 gross per year depending on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities.
- Training opportunities.
- Help with relocation, language courses, accommodation etc.
A fixed long term and stable place of work.