ITSP Services is an innovative and expanding e-business company in beautiful Salzburg. We serve the largest and longest market provider in the entertainment industry in Austria. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity, fun at work and customer orientation. Due to the ongoing growth of the company we would like to strengthen our team in our office in Salzburg.
- Identifying opportunities for analysis and optimization on sites that increase conversion or drive revenue.
- Developing and maintaining clear, concise reporting on KPIs with a focus on action ability.
- Providing insight into site visitor behaviour in order to inform site design changes and marketing initiatives.
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to identify A/B and Multivariate testing opportunities and establish success metrics. Deploy and analyse tests.
- Working with the technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive Web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions.
- Working with the technical teams to integrate Web data with other channels to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels.
- Driving adoption and utilization of Web analytics tools by other groups through training and facilitation.
- 3-5 years in a web analytics position; e-Commerce experience a plus.
- Expertise in Web analytics tools (Clicktale, PIWIK, OnPage) and A/B and Multivariate testing (ABTasty, Optimizely, VWO) required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Advanced database or business intelligence experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented, with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills.
- Must be able to understand and analyse data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analysis and actionable findings.
- Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in e-Commerce business and passion for driving results.
In exchange we offer you:
- Unbeatable development possibilities;
- To be part of a dynamic and dedicated Team and an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment;
- A full-time position;
- To begin your career with us, a monthly salary of € 2,500.00 Gross, subject to negotiation depending on experience.